1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung a670 Verizon Wireless

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by L-Burna, Dec 25, 2004.

1. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hey wats up I just got one of these cell phones for christmas and it is pretty tight.I figured out a way to get into the secret menu and was able to figure out one thing I can do for right now with my phone which is change the LED,but I have a problem where I can't save the LED color.If you want to gain access to the secret menu to change the color of your Samsung a670 phone you will have to punch in these keys:

1) Type 47*68#13580
    2) Then type #28
    3) press a number 1-7 to change the color

To get out of the menu you can press this key #02 which will restart your phone.I am going to keep looking at ways to play with this phone,but if anybody has any more tricks on messing with these phones I would appreciate the help.I will keep working on it for now,and will buy the data cable for transfering stuff from PC to the phone.

Peace L-Burna

2. SK4EVR

SK4EVR Member

Sup, jus got this phone

were there any other things that u found out???

and how can u save the led color???

3. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Hey wats up SK4EVR yeah you will probably want to look off this one site called http://www.cellphonehacks.com one of the best places to look at for cellphones.I hope this helps you out,as for the LED I still haven't found a way to save the LED.The only thing I can do is change the colors and look at them and that is pretty much it.Another thing you should probably do is buy the data cable to transfer your small vids and pics to your PC.You have to use a special software though which is hard to find.I hope this helps you out I am still messing with it to find anything new.Sorry for the late reply I didn't see your post.

Peace L-Burna

4. bobbismal

bobbismal Member