1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

samsung galaxy ace gt 5830i 2 probs

Discussion in 'Samsung discussion' started by tali1, Aug 14, 2012.

1. tali1

tali1 Regular member

samsung galaxy ace gt 5830i- google earth says it is not compatible with this device-surely it should work is there other solution?
    Also i tried snes and N64 emulator and tried 4 roms and none worked- i either get rom failed, sound but no video, or start menu cut scene and then nothing

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

That's strange, I think Galaxy Ace shipped with 2.3 and according to the Play Store it requires 2.1 and up. Perhaps it's your carrier that has blocked it. Are you running a custom rom?

I doubt the processor is good enough to run the emulator, or you could just have a bunch of crappy roms.

3. tali1

tali1 Regular member

Thanks -yes it is 2.3. Don't think it is custom rom - (not familiar with this had to google it)
    Why would it be blocked ? i assume carrier is my phone provider?
    Also annoyingly Google drive just keeps saying " your documents will appear shortly" this has been going on for over 24 hrs now.Few weeks earlier a email from a friend refused to go thru to my gmail-only appearing some 72 hrs later
    Some of the uploads are saying completed and yet another 47 are saying failed - all from the same batch oh jpegs all done at same time.But none are showing at all- but the success ones are showing on my PC/laptop

Last edited: Aug 20, 2012