1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung Galaxy S2 signal strength

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by trex_1999, Dec 26, 2012.

1. trex_1999

trex_1999 Member

Hi there, ok I have a Samsung galaxy s2 mobile and although great android phone the signal is bad for logging onto net, yes I know its the service provider, im with vodafone and I get one bar when I take my phone to work, problem is I work in a control room so basically the signal is very weak im lucky if I get 3g and one bar, im on auto settings for signal ie gprs/gsm. So when I switch from wi-fi to my data pack this is when the signal is poor, as for the wi-fi great in the house but non-existant in my work, no network coverage at work wotsoeva, so not happy, have a great phone but cant access net, so looked into this sure signal box, gave vodaphone a call but problem with this is you need to plug this into a modem of such and alas im not allowed to do this at work so cant use this, can I upgrade to g4 will this guarantee me a signal or is this really for download speed, so people help me out here, is there any program out there that can enhance the signal.

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Samsung Galaxy S2 doesn't support 4G.