1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Samsung MS28 disc drive HELP!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by RivaLxx, Oct 10, 2011.

1. RivaLxx

RivaLxx Member

Okay I am def a n00b to all this disc drive hacking or whatever you call it so please have patience with me.
    The xbox 360 I currently have has a Samsung MS25 disc drive, well it broke on me so I ordered me a Samsung MS28 disc drive thinking I could just switch out the the disc drive mother board on the MS25 drive and put it on the MS28 disc drive.. well I was wondering whats the best thing to do from here? Also can you please post a link to some kind of tutorial providing me with the simplest process to get this done. it would be much appreciated. Thanks

-Z

2. BillB

BillB Regular member

Google Jungleflasher.pdf. It is a great tutorial, and will answer all of your questions. The samsung drive is fairly easy to flash.

3. RivaLxx

RivaLxx Member

Alright thanx man... Can anybody tell me where to download this stuff bc I can't find no links -_-

4. RivaLxx

RivaLxx Member

Okay I have got alot further this time. I have the Via chipset connected, and it is noticable on my pc ( windows xp ) but it says RAID controller with a question mark by it and it acts as if I would have to install some info on it to get it to work properly but I have an issue I do not have no cd with it at all unfortunately and when I open the jungleflasher it says driver not detected, do i need some kind of software to download first?... I really need help! Like im beyond frustrated and I am considering giving up 0.0 Plese Help!!!!!

5. RivaLxx

RivaLxx Member

BUMP

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011