1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SAmsung MS28 Help DESPERATE PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by xboxnoo25, Apr 18, 2007.

1. xboxnoo25

xboxnoo25 Member

hi could anyone anyone please please help me i have the same exact issue as this guy http://youtube.com/watch?v=fy2jRLpY-Nk

basically i boot and select drive then turn on the xbox after 10 seconds and nothing else happen i tried every other possible method.

i have Via 6421 card and everything needed. i haven't even get to turn on this xbox and it's been sitting for 2 weeks. please help

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

its all about timing, you have to time it just right, and i wouldnt use samread as thats kinda old, use mtkflash, it works a lot better and ill almost guarantee it will work

3. xboxnoo25

xboxnoo25 Member

to be honest i've even sat with a watch in my hand. how much more right can it be?

4. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

try a bit more, or a bit less it doesnt always happen to be exactly 10 seconds, just a rough estimate

5. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

If worse come to worse, you can just remove the resistor. I've done this before and it does work.

6. motomods

motomods Regular member

try using sata 8237 chipset. that will probably help..

7. xboxnoo25

xboxnoo25 Member

hey guys thanks for all your help. i think i figured it out only to test later today when i get home. i had an MS28 and weird thing is i didn't have to do the shut off and turn on 10 second thing that was told. the procedure was be sure to turn on the xbox 360 for 10 seconds then turn on computer and just run regular as MS25 without 10 second wait. took me two nights to figure that out, seem to read and write fully though