1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

San Andreas Crack Dealer Mission Freezing

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by senorinu, Oct 30, 2004.

1. senorinu

senorinu Member

I have a backup of my original store bought SA burned using Alc.120% @ 4x. The game works fine using Swap Magic 2.0 disc but when I get to the crack dealer mission it freezes at the black screen with the mission title in the lower right hand corner. Anyone got any suggestions? Maybe burning at a lower speed? I have 98 DVD's left so it aint a prob to burn more.

2. picz

picz Member

Try to burn another one but at a lower speed. What media are you using??

3. Mrbobward

Mrbobward Member

do what picz said and also do this if you aren't already doing it. Don't use the copy dsic feature in Alcohol 120%. First make an image and then write the image.

4. gillies

gillies Regular member

I have no probs with alcohol 120 at 4x nor copy function on a120 maybe its your media ? burning at slower speeds tends to work for some depending on your media but maybe your original is defect or scratched

5. Djlai78

Djlai78 Member

if the original was scratched then the dvd read lens while making the iso would have gave read errors.

6. Saetia

Saetia Member

Just FYI:

My backup works fine (including the crack dealer mission ). I used Decrypter 4x with Smartbuy discs (although I don't recommend them). So far everything is fine.

As above, the only advice could be to try decrypter instead of alc, diff media and/or burn speed.

Mike