1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

san andreas just business misison help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Geoizil, Nov 1, 2004.

1. Geoizil

Geoizil Member

RRRRGGG how do u beat this mission? I am drving on the bike and I always blow up. HOW do u beat this??!?

2. swifty74

swifty74 Member

dont worry about the truck because its not really doing much damage to you worry about the cars and bikes instead of having the computers bikes blow up shoot the driver and gunner and as for the cars you can try and shoot the window out then kill the driver or you can blow the cars up when you reach the tunnel you can shoot the barrels to have them explode or continue on killing everybody once out the tunnel the mission would be done

3. Geoizil

Geoizil Member

i die before i get into the tunnel...

4. swifty74

swifty74 Member

if you follow my method you should make it to the tunnel at least make sure you have full health before starting the mission also if you do a save it will advance you 6 hours and also give you full health ... from there remember not to worry about the big truck and shoot driver on the bikes and either blow up cars or shoot window and driver ... fast shootin and quick aiming is the way to go and its best if you use the machine gun often to boost up your level for it

5. Geoizil

Geoizil Member

well when I am inside shooting the people I get the machine gun but when I get on the bike the uzi appears again. I dont mean I die I mean the bike blows up. But I will go try your method right now. And is there a way to lock onto the targets while on the bike?

6. swifty74

swifty74 Member

no its manuall aim on the bike

7. Geoizil

Geoizil Member

I DID IT!!! :D thanks alot man!

8. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

if you got hitman level on uzi you will shoot with 2 uzis... this makes it more easy not to mention FUN lol... hitman level on gun does the same trick... 2 guns shooting...

9. BiGdONg

BiGdONg Member

hey guys luvin this game so far but i dont no how 2 hold 2 guns simultaniously i no u hav 2 be 'hitman' and i am on the SMG but i dont no how 2 actally hold both and its really pissing me off
    any ideas?

10. pirkster

pirkster Member

You can't hold two weapons at the same time.

You gotta go with one.

This is one of the coolest missions I've played so far! And it's also the toughest I've played yet. It reminded me a little of the Nam '67 mission in Vice City, but that one was much easier.

Your best bet is to go SMG because it's more powerful and takes less hits to take someone down. As they mentioned above, go for the motorcycle driver. I was able to take out the cycle by nailing the driver - who ends up losing it on the bike which takes out both the driver and the shooter. As they mentioned before, there's no sense in bothering with the truck because it doesn't do you any harm and you can only shoot out the tires (which doesn't appear to slow it down any.) Also, it might help to improve your weapon skill before trying this level. Since you have to manually aim, I'm not sure it will help much.

I barely made it out of this level - I beat it with my health bar flashing... one more hit and I was going to be toast!

11. ps2h8r

ps2h8r Guest

ive completed the game and have got 89% so if anyone needs any help just ask n i will do my very best.