1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

San andreas new myth urgent

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by MythBusta, Jun 11, 2007.

1. MythBusta

MythBusta Member

I have found a strange man at the same place strange or mere coincidence .

2. MythBusta

MythBusta Member

I have found a beat up bum standing outside your garage in doherty he stands beside the building at the left and looks through the window.he is also at the buildings that are being made when you leave the hospital and see the bike park.I spoke to sparK67 the origional maker and he has said it is all true.Is he really a ghost builder or just a man found to be a real builder.

3. MythBusta

MythBusta Member

And as i emailed sparK67 he told me another myth.That hasnt been seen .many have seen the ufos fly around area 69 and the lil probe inn.well he told me that if you go beside the truths old home and wait till 3.oclock you will hear static and if you are on a vehicle the radio will brake up and you will here alions and there plans andd they will mention area 69 .then you tarvel to area 69 with a fly cheat you will see 3 lights go with you AND THEY WILL BE GUNNED DOWN by the fbi guns then you will hear a ped around there say can all personel report to the alions immediltly repeat...

4. HG27

HG27 Guest

I think the bum next to the garage is what people have been calling leather face. Cuz they show a video of a guy who is next to a garage,has long hair and looks like a bum. He has a chainsaw though. This video is on youtube.
    You should use the edit feature instead of triple posting.