1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

san andreas

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by I_PWN_U, Nov 8, 2007.

1. I_PWN_U

I_PWN_U Member

i dont know if this is the right forum to put this in but i want to ask a question about san andreas. since san andreas multiplayer exists on computer by downloading it, does it screw up ur computer? cuz i really want to join and i want to know if i should. thanks XD

2. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

no, i have it and nothing has happened to my computer... should have?

3. I_PWN_U

I_PWN_U Member

so it doesn't harm anything? well if it doesnt can u tell me what version to download? and the only site i know to download it from is www.sa-mp.com

4. I_PWN_U

I_PWN_U Member

ok i have installed san andreas multiplayer but every time when i join a game it says start game, options, or quit game. if i click start game and load game and click on one of my loaded games. when it starts loading the screen is white and than it takes me out and tells me either the dont send thing or something that they have to close san andreas. why? please help me.

5. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Open the samp file. Once on it type your desired name in the top right.
    In the bottom left click on Internet. Then right click on the server you want to go on.

6. I_PWN_U

I_PWN_U Member

yes i know how to use it thx anyways but...when it connects it just opens the single player screen. and i dont know why.

7. I_PWN_U

I_PWN_U Member

oh ok i have version 2.00 and i found out that u can only play it with version 1.00. There is a thing called a downgrader which turns san andreas into v 1.00 but i dont know if i should do it. will it crash my game? will my load game still be saved? and last if i re-install it will it be v 2.00 again? thx for ur help!