1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sansa Media Converter Help!

Discussion in 'Portable audio players' started by DavJones, Feb 7, 2007.

1. DavJones

DavJones Guest

This is just a big unfortunate mess.
    I got the media player, I believe it's the e250, and I live with other people in my house. I got it for X-Mas, so naturally, there were many, many boxes laying around. Unfortunately, the person who had to clean up didn't check any of the boxes in case they had something important him them.
    My CD with the media converter software was promptly thrown out with the garbage.
    This wouldn't be a problem, but I had a program on my pc that converted mp3 to wav. They both have "media converter" in the name, so I ended up deleting the Sansa media converter before getting a good look at it.
    So this string of events leaves me with a media player, but no way to edit the playlist.
    My question is this: Is there a way to get this software back, download it, or what? If not, are there any other programs that will allow me to edit my playlist? I really would like an answer that doesn't involve spending over $100 more than what was already spent on it.
    Maybe a place to buy the cd seperately?

2. tmr250z

tmr250z Guest

3. DavJones

DavJones Guest

Thank you very, VERY much. I appreciate this a lot. You're a lifesaver.

4. tmr250z

tmr250z Guest

You're very welcome, I'm happy to help!