1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

save as .d2v

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by assripper, Feb 21, 2002.

1. assripper

assripper Member

when i use DVD2avi and i save the project as a .d2v the static windows becomes actives and the remaining time jumps up yo around 3hours 20minutes and then starts going down in real time, the manual say about 1 with a 800 mhz im usin a 550 mhz so i expeected around 1:30, is this right ?? last time i didnt wait for it to finish and when i went into TMPGE and tried to open it it said unsupported type but i could open the intro which was around 30 seconds long is this because i didnt allow the main video to be saved properly or am i doing somthing wrong ???? please help me

2. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Yeah, you need to wait until the whole process is finished. Time really depends on few factors: your HDD speed, how fragmented your HDDs are, are you creating WAV and d2v to same _physical_ drive where your VOBs are, your CPU speed, memory available, is moon full tonight and how does whales mate on that specific day.