1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saves from mc to hard drive

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by dbldown11, Dec 28, 2004.

1. dbldown11

dbldown11 Member

I have a MC exploit on my ps2 v1, and i was wondering how i go about moving game saves from the memory cards to the hard drive? i dont have a sony one, so it isnt recognized in the browsers screen.

Also mc/0 - represents memory card in slot 1; does mc/1/ represent the memory card in slot 2?

2. rj21

rj21 Regular member

your right about the mc0 and mc1 being slot 1 and 2 but asfar as copy saves to the hdd from the cards i dont know sorry. but if there is a way i like like to find out myself aswell as my card is now full and dont want to pay £20 for a nuffa or delete some of my saves

3. bas00069

bas00069 Guest

well i could be wrong here but in the fourm i read that with the aid of a pen drive and codebreakers or ar max you can transfer them between the mem card and hdd

4. Xelix

Xelix Guest

You can backup/copy game saves from memcard to hard drive using software (*.ELF) called [bold]MCManager v0.1[/bold]. You can d/l it from http://www.sksapps.com/

It creates a special partition (about 640MB) in the HD to copy/backup gamesave from memcard (and vice versa). If you know how to make MCexploit then you just add the *.ELF to the exploit file and run the s/w from your memcard. I've done it on my v7 PS2, and I don't have to buy another memcard anymore :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2005