1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saving games using your Ps2 Hard Drive

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Zauth, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Zauth

Zauth Member

Hello everyone, I lost my official PS2 memory card a few days ago but I still have the official sony HD in my PS2 with HDAdvance.

I was wondering if there was any program that allows the game you are playing to save the game saves on your Hard Drive.

Thanks.

2. Xplaya

Xplaya Guest

I dont think theres any programs out that can do that yet. Or will ever get created.

3. killaklan

killaklan Regular member

I remember asking the same question but unfortunatly I didnt have an official hdd

anyways you need a app called hdd utility (I think thats what its called), search for it and if I find my copy I'll upload it

edit
    your in luck its at http://sksapps.com/index.php?page=hd.html and scroll down to hdd loader, theres like 4 parts

Last edited: Feb 18, 2007
  4. Xplaya

Xplaya Guest

I think Hdd utility partitions the hdd so that you can put stuff onto it, like MP3's, Videos and most probly game saves if you know what your doing (you can also use myps2 to do it if you dont have the sony hdd).
    But it wont let you save your game straight to the hdd (Instead of memory card) while your are playing the game which is what it sounds like he is asking about.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2007