1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saving in M3 Simply

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by DssHobby, Jul 12, 2007.

1. DssHobby

DssHobby Guest

I just got my M3 Simply and have been using it but it seems like it is not saving my game status. Ex: I play a game get to level 3 and then power off the console. When I power it back on and open the game again it starts me back at lever one. Is there something I need to do so my game gets saved?? (My games are in a Folder I created and named GAMES)

Another question..
    What is the the little RED/GREEN R in the upper right hand corner where you see the DIRECTORY.

Thanks for the help in advance.

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

I assume your saying yes when it asks if you want to create a save file when loading the game for the first time?
    It is probably the game not saving when you think it should, nothing to do with the M3, what game are you playing?, I know New Super Mario Bros. for example dosn't save until you have completed a castle.

The little red/green r is soft-reset, when green soft-reset is enabled which allows you to quit a game and return to the M3 menu, you quit the game by holding A+B+X+Y+L+R

3. zengjian

zengjian Regular member

omg. hahahaha THAT's why my super mario game doesnt save. i was like wtf there isnt a save function in this game.

oh dsshobby, make sure that your saves are in the same directory as your roms.