1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SAW III TROUBLE

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by cproject, Jan 24, 2007.

1. cproject

cproject Guest

DVD Shrink will not read it, DVD Clone will not read it (ANY DVD in the backround)Has anyone been succcessfulllllll? If so what did you use?

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

have you tryed using the search button about your problem? probley not, there so many threads on this movie i am sure that if you took the time to look you will surley find some info on this movie, it is a good thing to do a search before you post next time ok? good luck

3. 3rdRail

3rdRail Member

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

here ya go, too:

saw 3 was a little challenge but RipIt4Me Full DVD rip did the job then used DVDRebuilder Pro w/CCE for movie only and burn directly to disk with CopyToDVD! Perfectoooooooooo! Once it went through those blanked out vts titles it wasn't a problem! FixVTS did the trick and cleaned up everything! When once in a while a problem disk comes along.... it's nice to know that there are always some programs out there that will do the job!

5. yesfearme

yesfearme Member

I used Ripit4me with the fixvts plugin and DVDdecrypter. Took a little time but results were perfect with no glitches along the way.

6. mhmd25

mhmd25 Guest

i saw alot tharet talk about it

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2007
  7. born2ride

born2ride Regular member

8. maddog60

maddog60 Member

fab was the only program that would copy saw 3 to the hard drive for me!!!! after that it was easy

9. born2ride

born2ride Regular member

maddog
    what vs of dvdfab did you use? some where saying 3.0.6.0 would not.
    i have not did s3 yet?

10. maddog60

maddog60 Member

version 3.0.7.0 I only copyed the movie it took a few minutes but i got it nothing else worked for me!!!

11. Justinnnn

Justinnnn Member

I finally able to burn SAW 3 ..At first i went through 3 diffrent videos trying dvd shrink it was giving me the message that the disc was dirty or scratched..This is how i burned saw3..I ripped it with anydvd to a folder on my hard drive..then i opened up FixVTS 1.602,
    cleaned it up and then opened dvd shrink and burned away...Hope this helped..