1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SAW III

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by DVDRyaN, Jan 25, 2007.

1. DVDRyaN

DVDRyaN Member

when i put it in my drive it makes my drive run HARD. anydvd has a hard time removing the protections and takes a while. when i start clonedvd2 it starts out okay loud drive and all like there is someone hacking down a tree in there and then it stops saying its trying to repair a fake dvd structure or something which i have never seen before. it does that for a bit gets to like 2% repairing and then stops states that an unexpected error had occured and wont proceed any farther. ;( pls help.

2. poolpro

poolpro Regular member

Use the latest version of Ripit4me and FixVts.This will handle the movie without any problems.

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

it would be a good thing to use the search button and see what 500 outher people have posted on this movie and you will see what works,ok

4. born2ride

born2ride Regular member

5. DVDRyaN

DVDRyaN Member

I was not aware that a search would search the WHOLE forumns, thought it was only the section I was in and i did look for another thread about it just not under the DVD shrink section as I am not using shrink.

6. Clone69

Clone69 Guest

ripit4me &fixvts Roxio did it 4 me