1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Saw III

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by mskimmy, Jan 29, 2007.

1. mskimmy

mskimmy Guest

Hi everyone,I have just burnt Saw III full disc with DVDFab now that DVDFab has been updated.Now let see what happens when I try Open Season or The Marine Tuesday Jan.30.Here there are problems with those one as well.

Kimberley

2. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

Hey mskimmy
    With the updates you should be good.
    Haven't done either yet but from what I've read Open Season has the same protection as Saw III. The Marine only has CSS & RCE protection.
    (a member here posted the copy protection from AnyDVD)

3. dvdabyss

dvdabyss Regular member

i just got saw 3 today,which is groundhog day.i hope my updated fab will handle it.i know if i do have any problems, you all will help a fellow member out :) aD RULES and so do the people here. ill let you know how the shrink session goes...may lions gate see their own shadow!!
    all is well that ends well--the updated fab did the trick.Saw3 is a done deal.how dare lions gate try to prevent me from backing up my movie...shame on them AND sony! since im here, now would be a good idea to see if another update is available. may your burns be plastic and green :)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2007
  4. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

lol - of course we'd help you out ;)

But you'll be good w/ the updated DVDFab - handles it.

5. lutee

lutee Member

Can you please tell me what the latest version of DVDFab is, and where I can get it?

6. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

7. lutee

lutee Member

Thank You ! Guess I accidentally got the beta version before and it quit working. Been using like 2.7 or 2.9 and have had NO problems except for SawIII and Stranger Than Fiction.