1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

saw problem

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by jtc982, Mar 6, 2005.

1. jtc982

jtc982 Member

i tried several times to backup the movie saw and after dvd shrink is done with the analiys some how i keep getting 6432mb and usally most of the movies i backup are 4300 mb. i have anydvd running when i backup my movies. any ideas what is going on?

2. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

Where did you see this problem (Sorry couldn't resist)?
    Make sure your compression setting in dvd shrink is not set to no compression. I don't have this movie yet so don't know of any problems with backing it up.

3. offset

offset Regular member

I left DVD Shrink on the default settings and backed up the movie only in reauthor mode. No problems here...

Last edited: Mar 7, 2005
  4. linnm666

linnm666 Guest

I beleive I had the same problam and went to custom ratio and lowered it down, and it copyed it perfectly

5. madgreek

madgreek Guest

I also copied. You must have no compression. You can do it with 2 disks with no compression. Just break up the chapters in half if you want.

6. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

This is one of my few backups that I did entire dvd using dvd shrink/nero/and anydvd. No problems using the automatic compression.