1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scam site beware

Discussion in 'PS2' started by mann75, Dec 20, 2002.

1. mann75

mann75 Member

i have been waiting since 11/26/02 i am starting to think i got screwed and by the people from modhelp.com, them guys didnt even lube me up first. i can tell you that hurts i see how theystay in business by ripping people off. happy holidays to the poeple at modhelp i see there kids will be playing my ps2. so tell them santa clause is black. ho ho ho.

2. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

That really sucks. Where are you located, I live in Columbus, GA. If you decide to cut your losses and buy another system come to me.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2002
  3. mann75

mann75 Member

are you selling your ps2? or do you know someone who is? i actually just want to buy the console itself, i dont need the wires or the controllers i have all that already i just need the console itself. and besides i just bought the messiah 2 yesterday. ooh and i live in buffalo ny.

4. BurnChamp

BurnChamp Guest

He has bad customer service. Don't count on a reply.

5. opey71

opey71 Guest

Who has bad customer service??

6. BurnChamp

BurnChamp Guest

bandits, supleh2

7. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

LOL! I don't have bad customer service, burnchamp wouldn't know, he's never been a customer and has never tried to contact me. If you have any questions at all feel free to e-mail me, you get a response very quickly. BanditBackups @ BanditBackups . com

8. BurnChamp

BurnChamp Guest

What else is this guy going to say, of course he's going to say i have great service...etc... That's a bunch of crap. Maybe he'll get back to you, but not me. Don't give the chance of getting ripped off.

9. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

Burnchamp, I have nothing against you at all, but I know for a fact you have not tried to contact me, if you did, you would have gotten a response the same day. E-mail me at BanditBackups @ BanditBackups . com if you are really serious. Or on AIM through the name Supleh2. Send an e-mail to phone @ banditbackups.com if you want my phone number to talk to me.

-- Jerom