1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scarface backup problems

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by snizzoli, Jan 16, 2007.

1. snizzoli

snizzoli Member

ive been backing all my games with no problem. im using dvd decrypter and swap magic 3.6. scarface is the only game ive not been able to backup. ive used the zoneloader after ive loaded the swap dvd and it says the same as wwhen i try to load the scarface game-invalid ps2 game. ive also tried the notepad to change slus with the one at the end. first used decrypter and messd up a couple of dvd's and then used nero the udf/iso tab and all to no avail. fairly new to this but no probs until scarface, if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanx dvd decrypter,swap magic 3.6,nero6,isobuster

2. steimy

steimy Active member

well, the only method i had heard of and know works from others trying it is the zoneloader method, which you have tried.
    But when others had problems and thought the game did not work they used zoneloader and it loaded and played fine.
    You may just want to try doing another copy, without rebuilding or changing anything with notepad, then try the zoneloader method and se if it will load.

3. joeywaker

joeywaker Guest

hi there i am having same problem but with all my backups i now the swap magic works cus i download the game but i cant make my own can you please tell me how you do it please

4. steimy

steimy Active member

there is a post atthe top in bold that explains how to back up your games. The problem you may be having is the your burners firmware is outdated and is not creating a good ISO when you create them.