1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scarface: The World is Yours

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by bennasher, Jul 4, 2007.

1. bennasher

bennasher Regular member

I just downloaded Scarface the world is yours, having recently ordered one online! i couldnt wait to play it, so i burnt onto Verbatim's at 4x speed. Its a PAL game and i have a PAL wii, i popped it into my wii and it all worked fine until i booted it up. it loaded the game up and i could see the screen but it was - off the screen!? what i mean by that is, is that its like it cut off the bottom and theree was a black area at the top and left, like it needed repositioning. Also my wii was working really hard to read it - i could hear it working really loudly and as i only went up to the first menu it was really slow, even when i pushed the home button it moved slowly. i restarted and same same. Any help? Thanks.

2. jnaks

jnaks Regular member

3. bennasher

bennasher Regular member

lol! thats my thread also! :p . but what i was saying is a diff. question. Im saying the game is actually off-screen. like half is cut off. My other thread says that its now widescreen. im going to try and see if burning on diff. media and at 2x will make a difference. Thanks though!

4. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

like he says, it sounds like you downloaded the wrong region one.