1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SCARFACE

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Mike313, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Mike313

Mike313 Member

hey i know we already talked about scarface...i have the .iso saved to my computer and when i try to shrink it in dvd shrink it keeps giving me an error message.....so if anyone has the answer or if you could just link the previous scarface thread because i can't find it that'd be great

thanks
    mike

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

3. Stuntsalv

Stuntsalv Guest

The problem with backing up scarface is a sony animated loop of a man jumping. This loop prevents the shrinking of the disk. To bypass such protection is effortless use vobblanker 1.6.0.5. Download program install open file in source and create a output file folder. Next process all files to new folder, after it is done just use shrink and off you go. Make sure you shrink the new files.

4. Stuntsalv

Stuntsalv Guest

Make sure you own original copy. If you want the original dvd cover art just search dvd cover art.
    Their are websites with ps2 xbox game cover also.
    Do not steal.

5. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

as previous poster said, should be nothing wrong with scarface. i shrunk with no problems doing movie only also