1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scarface

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by MallSanta, Mar 29, 2005.

1. MallSanta

MallSanta Member

I want to back scarface anniversary edition on a dvd-r, so i used dvd encrypter, mounted the mds file on a virtual drive using daemon tools, then planned on using dvd shrink to back it up on my hard drive and burn it using nero. the only problem is when i try to back it up, an error comes up, saying that the parameters are incorrect, and the dvd shrink shuts down. does anybody have a solution to my problem? possibly a different software?

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

Try using Decrypter in [bold]File Mode[/bold] then run it through Shrink.I did this movie with these programs using the Re-Author Mode to do the Main Movie only.

If you need to do the movie with Menus try doing a search for Scarface,The Punisher or Bourne Supremacy. I think you will need to change the[bold] unreferenced material[/bold] to a Still Image.There is a bad section inserted that messes Shrink up a Running Boy that is found in these films.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2005
  3. MallSanta

MallSanta Member

thanks for the help