1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scenarist Tutorial

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by kingkev, Jan 11, 2003.

1. kingkev

kingkev Member

I have just started using Scenarist 2.6 but cant seem to get to grips with it, I am very confused. I was using Reel DVD 3, but found I needed more. I have read a couple of tutorials but I just couldnt seem to understand them. Could somebody please either point me to a good tutorial, or write one, so I could start using this great piece of software. I have already seen the one at www.doom9.com.
    Any help greatly appreciated.
    Kind regards.
    Kev.

2. sonoferin

sonoferin Member

Hey I just read your post. My company wants me to purchase Scenarist. I cant believe it cost so much. So before I do go ahead and purchase it can you tell me if what the company says about its ability to hotspot and sub menu is true. They say their software is by far the best product to acheive Hotspot and menu navigation. Thx

Martin

3. poodull

poodull Member

I have real issues with available dvd authoring software for pcs. I've heard Scenarist and Maestro are two very hardcore apps, but i could never get the time to figure it out and couldnt find any tutorials.

Dvd authoring is pretty damn repetative, so i was hoping to find many how-tos.

instead, i found videopack 5 (no longer supported) had the tools i needed and was pretty straight forward. every beginner app ive used has major issues in placing chapter points.