1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sceneit Interactive menus

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dbknox, Jan 12, 2007.

1. dbknox

dbknox Member

My grandson got "SceneIt the DVD game" for Christmas, like all young kids today he does not put the disk back in the box when he is finished playing the game. I thought I would make a backup copy for him.
    I have anydvd and clonedvd. I first ripped the copy to my hard drive using anydvd and then burned the resulting file with clonedvd2.
    Most of it works except for the first interactive menu ( how to play, play the game,preset gameplay etc.) To start the game playing I have to hit the "next" button 3 or 4 times. Then most of the interactive menus work until the one called "final cut" where you have to pick a number between 1 and 3, if I hit the play button it gives me a question and then when the timer is finished it gives the answer and asks if I got it right "yes or no" I can't select yes or no. I have three DVD players a diamond, a GE and a panasonic no luck on any of them.
    I have done a search on the forum but I just couldn't figure out how to phrase it. Any help will be greatly appeciated.

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

after you ripped the disk with anydvd, you might try using dvd shrink and do a whole disk, also what would be a good thing to get are, d-skins! you buy them at like walmart and best buy, video stores, it is a cover that goes over the dvd so the disk won't get scratched, and yes you can leave the skin on and play the disk, is a real good investment, good luck

3. dbknox

dbknox Member

Thank you rdmercer1 for that bit of advice, I have not heard of "d-skins", they sound like the way to go.
    When my grandchildren come again to visit I will try using DVDshrink. At one time it was my only means of making backups, until I bought Clondvd2 and Anydvd.
    It will be some time before I get around to your "fix" as we are going on a holiday.