1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

schtrom 3.2 problem

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by flipflopy, Mar 22, 2007.

1. flipflopy

flipflopy Guest

hi and thnx for reading, the problem i have is when i use schtrom 3.2 i can only make the game read in (whole disc(blank extreme 2.0)i would like to read the disc in (whole disc stelth extreme 3.0)but when i do this the program says (no valid video.iso on disc inject later by useing extreme 2.0) what am i doing wrong or does my pc need something, im useing a samsung sh-d162c kreon v80 dvd rom fo pc with a samsung drive in my xbox360 i have made a backup by useing extreme 2.0 but it will not boot in my samsung only in the hitachi.thnx for reading and any help would greatfull. thnx again

2. steimy

steimy Active member

try the newest version of Xbox Backup Creator(the newest version). Also there is a newer firmware KREON V81 so i would update to that as well.
    http://www.xtreme-source.com/tutorials-xbox/4324-guide-xbins.html
    use that guide to access #Xbins and you can get it there.

Using XBC is easy
    1. go to drive tools tab and click unlock drive
    2. go to read tab, make sure full back up is checked and press start
    That is it, in 15-20 minutes you will have a stealth patched full back up.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2007
  3. flipflopy

flipflopy Guest

thnx for the info, have tryed the new xbc 2.4 but with no luck,have even tryed new operating system, xp pro with service pack 2,new hdd and new memery. but still no go. the only thing i have not done is updated to kreon 81.i have seached alot of forums and cant seem to find it. i might of missed it but im not sure,i have no floopy drive so can i just upgrade the firmware like i can with my dvd writers,where can i find this update and is this breaking any rules of afterdawn, if so i deeply regret it but im ready to dump my pc and get a dog(lol)thnx again and any help would stop me pulling the rest of my hair out.

4. flipflopy

flipflopy Guest

since i last wrote i have upgraded firmware on samsung pc dvdrom too kreon v81. i am using pgracer 3 as the source and schtrom 3.2 to rip all working fine until 50% then get errors also tryed xbc2.3,2.4 and2.5 and once at 50% has errors can it be the disc or is there a problem with hardware and software, i dont think there is a problem with disc as i can rip it in schtrom 3.2 in the mode called(whole disc extreme 2.0) but would like to use (whole disc stelth extreme 3.0)any help would be very,very,very helpfull.thnx for reading