1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Scott Pilgrim Game

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Acomi, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Acomi

Acomi Newbie

Hey all!

This seemed like a knowledgeable community, so I thought I would pose this question.

Some friends and I are interested in playing the Scott Pilgrim Game on the 360. Unfortunately, due to licensing conflicts, it's impossible to purchase.

My question is, if we were download the game data and required data packs, etc, would we be able to load all that up to a 360? Are there any potential problems with right protection, etc? Would we have better luck if we jailbreak the 360?

Thanks in advance!

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

What do you mean with "licensing conflicts"? And where do you want to download it from?

And yes, if you want to play a pirated arcade game on your Xbox 360 you need a jailbreak, either a JTAG or an RGH (Reset Glitch Hack).

3. Acomi

Acomi Newbie

Thanks for the reply!

The licensing conflicts: Basically, the game was taken down from Sony's and Microsoft digital download stores because the rights to the game were being juggled by the right holders to the film, the publishers of the comic, the guy who drew the comic, and the guys who did the soundtrack. Someone from all those various parties dropped the ball on renewing the license and the game is now in limbo indefinitely and impossible to obtain legally.

I haven't pinpointed where to download it yet-- I know there are files for the game on Pirate Bay and various emulation sites, but I wanted to figure out the feasibility of this before I started downloading stuff.

Sorry I'm a bit clueless with this-- in pretty good with consoles from the GameCube on back but the 360 is a bit foreign to me.

So then the jailbreak would definitely enable us to play? I wasn't sure if it only allowed you to hack games you already own or if it let you play downloaded game packs.

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Yes, a jailbreak would definitely enable you to play it. To enable a jailbreak you got a load of reading to do.