1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Scramble channel" but no picture

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by mor63, Aug 28, 2007.

1. mor63

mor63 Member

Hi:

I have entered the correct latest codes from "Keygrabber" and still my screen show "scramble channel". It shows channel guide and different channels but does not show any picture.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

2. bill038

bill038 Guest

What stb are you using, do you have the latest bin, do you have A/R on or off? Really need more information to help you.

3. mor63

mor63 Member

Hi Bill:

After performing following steps per one of previous threads;

Pro Loader V2.4
    Factory 100 Bin, coolsat 6000_100
    and Latest version of bin --I have coolsat 6000 _147 latest bin file

After factory reset.

Now, upon entering "8282" it does not show " 1 Nagravision" or anything to enter the key code like it showed this morning (i had 142 version of bin). After scanning channels it show different set of channels then it showed this morning. Please advise as how someone can enter the Key Grabber codes, which gives "Key 00" and "Key 01" code. Do we require to enter codes in "3 Nagravision" where it says "00" and "01". Will it work same way as if somebody has codes for "10, 11, 20 & 21" ? Is it "either" "or" requirement for entering the codes?

Please help. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

4. mor63

mor63 Member

Bill:

I forgot to answer your question about A/R: It's "off". Also, channel guide does not show informaiton as it showed in the morning scan (with 142 bin version of file).

Thank you.

5. bill038

bill038 Guest

I am assuming you have the 147 bin installed. You have to put it on a channel and turn the auto roll ON. Let it sit until the stb picks up the new keys. It could take a hour, but must likely just a few minutes.

6. mor63

mor63 Member

Bill:

Thank your for your advise. I can now see that receiver is trying to catch channels and picture is distorted, which is improved compare to before showing "scarmbled channel". I appreciate your assistance. Have a good day !

7. mickelson

mickelson Member

I have a coolsat 6000 and every once and awhile it will have a blank screen saying scramble channel. We have taken our boxes to the guy who we purchased it from and he charges us 50 everytime to fix it. I used to be able to go to 8282 and get the newest keys from tvkeyz.com and input them myself but now after i imput the new keys it will work for a couple of min and then go back to scramble channel. this is getting very annoying and costly, is there anyway i can fix this?

8. bill038

bill038 Guest

There is a new ar fix for the 6000. it is at ftabins.com

9. Eddiez78

Eddiez78 Member

Yes there is. First you need to start reading and learn a little about your coolsat box. learn how it works and if you are willing to put some time and patience, you will be able to program your box with hardly any effort. I just got myself reading through different posts for a few hours and got myself educated enough to try it myself. And now I don't have to pay anyone to fix my box when it goes out. try this f2atv.com, become a member and read the tutorials. good luck!!!