1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scrambled Channels on new skyv**w box

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by mrliffey, Feb 19, 2008.

1. mrliffey

mrliffey Member

Hi,
    I turned on my new box all of the channels were $ and after trying unsuccessfully to enter the menu to turn on the EMU I discovered that I had V4.54 without the logo installed. I've flashed the box with 4.50e from Eamo's Library and that allows me to enter the hidden menus, turn on EMU, enter Nagravision and input the latest NTL codes. Problem is when I return back out to the EPG all the channels are $ and still scrambled. Could I be missing some other step in this?
    Thanks

2. cactikid

cactikid Active member

u dont have to enter codes as it should update itself,power off box then on,what is on screen bad or scrambled check emu on,if u get updating do nothing and wait picture should come on in 1 min.

3. mrliffey

mrliffey Member

It gives bad or scrambled on all channels and EMU is on. will power cycle and report back

4. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Press Menu then 1570 and press the "Set Default Key" , press OK and tune into S*Y Sports and it should auto update for you

5. mrliffey

mrliffey Member

"set default key" worked a treat thanks