1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

scrambled or bad channel

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by crazy4u2, Jun 21, 2007.

1. crazy4u2

crazy4u2 Member

most of my mates and other people who bought starview boxes here in dublin up until 2 weeks ago were fine with all the channels,now for some strange reason we are left with about 8 channels because all the others are blank with the words scrambled or bad channel,i done a network scan but to no avail then done an auto,same thing when it gets to 100% it says only 38 found yet with the network scan it finds them all but wen i store and go back out i still only have the 8 or so,whats wrong.

2. eamo32

eamo32 Regular member

Hi crazy. Press menu, then 1570. At the bottom of that 'secret' menu, there is an entry EMU key, or something to that effect. Make sure it is on, obvious I know, but a friends turned itself for some reason.

Then keep hitting exit til you are back at the channels, and select a pay channel, one with the $ symbol.
    If that doesn't work, go to this link http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/517485
    scroll down, and you will find the latest keys there.

3. crazy4u2

crazy4u2 Member

done all that eamo and im still not getting anywhere