1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SD 4 MEG CARD and i digress a little ish

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by tyler123, May 31, 2007.

1. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

bought it in the pub yeah i know .but 5 quid .you know you would .formatted fine in me ps3 .try to put in pc get the everlasting egg timer going on .tried to read it in me `puter first,then to the love of my life ,me ps3 . is the card fked ?. at five 5 quid not fussed .

on a p.s.

could not get any streaming to work .i think the ps3 takes it time to find your files ,it now sees` media home` and ` tversity `now

swapped me only game `sonic ` for resistence .never played a game online in me life .be kind ....``zed1 `` is me ps3 name

2. Sudds

Sudds Active member

You mean 4gig?
    Have you got a digital camera you could put the card in?
    Or maybe a mate has one? Try that and format it in the camera first.
    Swapped Sonic for RFOM... hell of a decision mate, Sonic is crap.
    See ya online. ;P Suddss.

3. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

@sudds
    yep 4 gig sd card .might be an iffy one ,says he has a few more still packaged and boxed .got me pennies back .no foul .will still trust me luck for another 10 he has plenty apparently,my own camera is a sony with ms pro ,dont know anybody who i could ask .
    on ps3 it did read 3??? mb/pissed and stoned.something like that so assume it is real .had me pc for 2 years ,dogz nutz at the time .might be in built card reader at fault on me pc .how much are external readers .want it to read all and everything . just tried it .picks up me micro sd with adaptor for me d900.think card was buggered

will play online very soon .i found sonic crap .

4. Sudds

Sudds Active member

Oh well, at least it only cost you a few quid.
    See ya online soon chap.