1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Second Sight PS2

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by bazza1234, Sep 7, 2004.

1. bazza1234

bazza1234 Member

Newbie here so apologies for any stupid questions.

I have followed the instructions from swapmagic fix to enable a backup of second sight to run but I have come across a couple of problems.

1.When dragging file \pak\anim\lv80\prcs.pak from the original into teh dvd generator I get the error message "ERROR: File/Directory ID overlapping. PRCS.PAK : PRCS.PAK" I presume this is because their is also a PRCS five in \pak\anim\lv77\prcs.pak? Do I just ignore this and carry on as the file still appears a the second time in the layout page?

2. When changing the LBA/layout numbers to match the fix i get as far as \pak\anim\ANIMG2.pak and try to change the layout number to 1638373 and i get the error message "Illegal location 1638373. File assigned to 1645872"? I have looked at the help pages and it mentions that layout numbers must follow on from each other, but in the fix this is not so as the previous number is 1645820?

I am copying these direct from the DVD in my E:, is this correct or should I decrypt onto my C: first and then use some kind of ISO buster?

Any help/adbvice is much appreciated.

I am using Swap Magic DVD2 with Ritek G04 -r

Last edited: Sep 7, 2004
  2. Tripwire

Tripwire Member

i tryed it many times but i can't get it to work :(
    so maybe someone who does have it working can help us?