1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Secret to accessing Netflix sign in with remote control

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by Acadia_ca, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Acadia_ca

Acadia_ca Newbie

EDIT
    I managed to figure it out. You have to use the mouse icon that is just below and between the down and right arrow.
    I have a City TV MXQ box.

I've downloaded Netflix from the Play Store.

The problem is that I can't sign into Netflix because I can't get to the "sign-in" area in the very upper right corner of the screen, with the boxes remote control.

I've been using all of the directional arrows, and none of them take me that far up the screen.

I've tried connecting a keyboard to the USB port of the television, but for some reason the TV doesn't recognize the keyboard, so I have no choice but to use the box's remote control.

Can someone please share the secret to getting to the Netflix sign in using the remote control?

Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  2. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

You should have a mouse button on box remote , press the mouse button and drag the arrow using the up and down keys to netflix sign and press ok on remote ....

Acadia_ca likes this.
  3. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Acadia_ca likes this.
  4. Acadia_ca

Acadia_ca Newbie

Thank you. That one doesn't ship to Canada and it is not available on the Canadian Amazon site. I did find this one though. I've ordered it.

https://www.amazon.ca/Aerb-Multifun...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DXZZ69ZH8H2DFA8XACC8

Getting the mouse cursor to show with the android box remote is a pain. I have to click on the mouse icon and then select "OK" for it to appear. And it's very slow to show up.

5. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Yep the one you have above will do perfectly , you will see how fast it moves compared to the box remotes which are useless and you can navigate a lot faster around the screen , good luck happy viewing. .........