1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sega CD on PS2?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by del22, Jan 13, 2005.

1. del22

del22 Member

Well I heard people say the PS2 isn't powerful enough for an N64 emulator, so I'm not going to even propose my dream of a dreamcast emulator (far fetched, but it would be prety cool). Something that surprised me is that I haven't seen anything about a Sega CD or 32x emulator...would those work on PGen or is something else necessary?

2. hursty

hursty Active member

the only emulators that i know about that work on the ps2 are the snes,and sega master system

3. Stinky_1

Stinky_1 Guest

there are TONS more emus for the ps2. Atari 5800, atari 2600, nes, sega master system, game gear, genisis, turbo grphx, snes, commadore....... I think there was a few more as well. Just do a search on the net and you will find all you need to know.

The only games I really care about are on the snes though, so that all I use. Plus I got my wife hooked on mario world. She had only played up to mario3 and thought she was a "PRO". It was pretty funny to see her die 4 times before even getting the first yellow switch. Now she is on the forest of illusions and doing much better.

4. del22

del22 Member

Yeah, I found a ton of emus on zophar.net, but I just never found a sega cd one. I have aa genesis emulator (pgen), and i have SNES station. I kinda like pgen better as it seems to be more reliable. Snes Station is still the bomb though. My girlfriend was so excited to play Donkey Kong Country again.