1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sell the psp so i can upgrade?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by totenkoph, Apr 16, 2007.

1. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

hey guys i was just wondering if i should trade or sell my psp and get a new one, also if the psps in the store come with the new updated FW.
    you see im thinkin of just getting rid of my psp since it has the 3.3 FW
    and that everyone at my school is just completely baffeled by my white ceramic psp so i could get a good deal with it. but im thinkin i should just wait for the new DG, but i dont know a timeline, so if anyone knows (with the new revalation of the 3.3 decryptor and the 3.3 oe-c/a) if it is coming out sometime this month or sometime over the next few months and/or if i should get rid of my psp. thanks, appreciate any replies!
    long live sparta!!!

2. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

theres no downgrader for 3.10/3.11 so 3.30 is a good wait....id sell, and never look back...

3. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

lol sounds good, besides i think this 3.30 downgrader is going to take a while to come out (like you said) along with all the complications dark_alex is having. onto the buyers!

4. stump93

stump93 Member

psp 2 will probably be out by the time a there is a downgrader for 3.30

5. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

yesterday i was in the store and the box only had a letter I on it so it was like 2.6 firmware according to the guide on psphacks.

6. MUNKYEARS

MUNKYEARS Regular member

speaking of the psp 2 i have heard rumors circulating on other forums any news

7. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

well thats good, at least its not 3.03 or 3.3, i think i might sell it though and get a sexy red one!! lol