1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SEMI BRICK HELP

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by cpain23, Jul 16, 2007.

1. cpain23

cpain23 Member

I wanted to put a theme in my flash0 but after i did i couldnt turn on the psp, i have 3.40 oe-a, HELP

2. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

fullly charge your psp, and when you turn it on, hold r and go into recovery mode and you can go back to 1.5 ( but you have to put the flash files back in the right place, did you back them up? )

3. cpain23

cpain23 Member

no dude i totally lost them, how can i get them back? Is my psp broken or i can fiz it somehow?

4. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

I dont have them but make a thread asking for the origianl flash files.

5. cpain23

cpain23 Member

pls if u can do it and tell me where to place them cuz i want my psp!pls pls pls pls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls plspls pls pls

6. MetalGeat

MetalGeat Regular member

Your best bet is to make a whole new thread with "I need the original flash files" Or something like that

7. cpain23

cpain23 Member

ok thanks

8. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

Yeah, but just one though-You started like 5 threads asking for the same thing...if you can get into recovery mode, you can use the 1.5 recovery, and then reflash to 3.40OE

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
  9. staxx

staxx Regular member

Go here...
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/460892

Download the 1.50 recovery.

Turn off your psp, when you turn it back on hold the r trigger...this will bring you to recovery mode. Toggle usb, then start up the 1.50 recovery program you just downloaded. Once the recovery program is finished installation, hit the toggle usb again to disconnect it then scroll down to the 3rd option that says run eboot from... Let it do what it needs to do agree when it asks you to, then restart when it asks you to.