1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sending backup images from PC to xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ribbz22, Jun 2, 2004.

1. ribbz22

ribbz22 Guest

I dont have a dvd burner and i wanted to backup some of my xbox games, my system is modded with the evox dashboard, and i was wondering if there was a way to take the stored data from the hard drive of my pc from making an image of the game and transfer it via ftp to the xbox console without burning a dvd of the data, and then play that image off of the hard drive

please help!

2. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Yes but for your case it would probably be easier to use an xbox program like pxHDDloader to just go from the original disc to hard drive.

3. hiredgoon

hiredgoon Regular member

www.xbox-scene.com has all the turtorials you need.

4. BoxMods

BoxMods Regular member

use DVD2XBOX

5. djboogie

djboogie Regular member

if you were going from your pc to xbox, it wouldnt be the image you transfer, but the game files themselves.
    Ive done it a few times.

6. ribbz22

ribbz22 Guest

Thanks all, i got it, the problem i was having was pretty much the IP of my xbox, for some reason it wasnt connecting with the default IP so i messed with it for a while and got it to work after putting in several. I got em networked now and use flashFXP to make them talk to each other