My Wii started acting up in the last couple of weeks. It seems I've got a bad GPU, and I'm starting to get some artifacts. It's not too bad now, just when it has to render clouds, smoke or mist. I'm trying to decide what to do. I'm afraid if I do an advanced shipment of a new Wii, it'll be a D2C chipset or a D2B with the legs cut off. So I don't know what to do. Has anyone sent their Wii in for this? Do they replace the whole system board or just the GPU? Anyone got any advise? I feel like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.