1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

seplugins not working

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by ryanpog1, Mar 2, 2007.

1. ryanpog1

ryanpog1 Member

Hi!

I have 3.10 OE-A' on a downgraded ta-082 (originally 2.50, upgraded to 2.71, downgraded to 1.50 then onto CW). I wanted to use USBHOSTFS so i fixed the corrupted keys (dumped 043.bin from non ta-082). I notice that after turning on the plugins (I used usbmount v1.03) that it would not work. pressing select which normally would show the menus in the xmb doesnt work. I know that it should work because I have tried it on the same psp i downlaoded the 043.bin and it worked. I tried a couple more seplugins (DA's POPsloader plugin and the battery PRX plugin) and both are not working.

So I decided to downgrade back to 3.03 OE-C thinking that it could be an issue with 3.10 OE-A' but it's still not working.

I know what I was doing is correct since I'm able to make it work on another PSP but for some reason its not working on mine.

Hope somebody has an explanation for this 'coz this is driving me nuts.

2. The_Arc

The_Arc Regular member

I have no idea what ANY of that means. To enable plugins in 3.03oe-X you simply have to place text files in with your PRX's that add them to the recovery menu, you then enable them from the plugin option.

So the text file for just vcscheatdevice.prx is:

ms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice.prx
    Saved as game.txt

The ones you stated need to have a text file as follows:

ms0:/seplugins/*nameofpopsplugin*.prx
    ms0:/seplugins/*nameofbatterymod*.prx

Saved as vsh.txt and place it in \SEPlugins

I could be barking up the wrong tree here, but if thats not what you meant post back.

3. ryanpog1

ryanpog1 Member

I have no idea what ANY of that means. To enable plugins in 3.03oe-X you simply have to place text files in with your PRX's that add them to the recovery menu, you then enable them from the plugin option.

So the text file for just vcscheatdevice.prx is:

ms0:/seplugins/vcscheatdevice.prx
    Saved as game.txt

The ones you stated need to have a text file as follows:

ms0:/seplugins/*nameofpopsplugin*.prx
    ms0:/seplugins/*nameofbatterymod*.prx

Saved as vsh.txt and place it in \SEPlugins

I could be barking up the wrong tree here, but if thats not what you meant post back.[/quote]

I did all of that otherwise i wouldn't be able to enable the plugins. Im doing everything correctly. the problem is the plugins doesn't seem to load when it gets to the XMB. when i go back to recovery mode all the plugins are saying enabled.