1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serious Guitarist and/or Singer Looking For Band

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by AdamWho?, Mar 2, 2005.

1. AdamWho?

AdamWho? Guest

Heya,
    My name's Adam and I just recently dropped out of college to be in a band. I've played in a few during high school and got a pretty good following around my town, but I want to be in a band and tour full time.
    I've been playing guitar for about 5 years and have been singing for about 7. It's all I do and think about.
    My influences are My Chemical Romance, The Used, Brand New, Taking Back Sunday, Queen, Punchline, Muse, and more.
    I want to be in a band like MCR and The Used. Mostly singing, but with some screaming.
    I will sing/scream and play guitar or do either, I don't care, I just want to be in a band so bad. I don't have any MP3's sadly (I'm buying recording equipment real soon, so I'll have some stuff up in a few weeks), so let me know if you're interested.
    I'm in CT right now, but I'm willing to re-locate to anywhere.
    -Thanks.
    P.S.- Serious inquiries only

For more info check http://www.bandmix.com
    Search under artists looking for bands, my name's Adam Glazer.

2. Maniaxis

Maniaxis Member

I play bass and need a serious guitar player. I live in Texas so it's a distance.

3. AdamWho?

AdamWho? Guest

It's all good. Are you in a band or are you forming one? I'd like to heard some MP3's if you've got any. It's alright if you don't though, I don't have any right now either, but I will have some stuff up in a few days.

4. TheCrow82

TheCrow82 Member

I play guitar too, I like Metallica, Pink Floyd...G.S!!I live in boston!

5. AdamWho?

AdamWho? Guest

I was actually thinking of moving to Boston, but I've been talking to another band recently, so I may be moving to Missouri if it all works out.

6. Maniaxis

Maniaxis Member

Forming one but have everything but guitar players

7. punkx1000

punkx1000 Guest

hi guys im a really good singer

8. AdamWho?

AdamWho? Guest

I've been playing guitar for around 6 years. What kind of music ot you play?

9. Maniaxis

Maniaxis Member

I play anything from Rock to Metal to classic rock(which I excell at. I am a hugh fan of KISS

10. fechel

fechel Guest

I'm in Minnesota and have played with multiple bands myself, anyways been playing drums for four year, write songs too and I am looking to join or make a band happen. I want to play music for a career also.

11. punkx1000

punkx1000 Guest

hi im a good singer

12. punkx1000

punkx1000 Guest

am i allowed im only 11

13. arvistabe

arvistabe Guest

hey adam....were arvis we recently parted ways with our old singer, we have an 8 week tour scheduled with thriving records very soon and we are looking for our new lead singer....dont think we are looking for someone that sounds exactly the way our old singer does, we are down with anyone that we feel fits into arvis as we are now..and looking forward to what someone new can bring into the band..we just want you to understand were not lookin for a fill in singer...were lookin for someone who is devoted, wants to do this for the rest of there life and is ready to write music and tour

if your intrested please contact very soon
    website is www.arvismusic.com
    email us at Email Removed
    www.purevolume.com/arvis
    www.myspace.com/arvis call 985 264-4274 (bob) or 985 630-0380 (tabe).

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2005
  14. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

arvistabe,

Read the forum rules. No posting emails.

15. arvistabe

arvistabe Guest

sorry about that man...i was just in a hurry and didnt read that..as i said in my post we need a new singer really soon for our tour in june.///sorry about that again

16. bloodred

bloodred Member

yo if any1's interested (and plays guitar or drums or bass) would you like to join me and my m8 in [bold]Blood Red Phoenix[/bold]

17. AdamWho?

AdamWho? Guest

Woog, you sound like someone who wishes they had done something better with their life.

What I'm looking for is something like what Arvis sent me, a link to their sound, so I can see if I'd fit. I'm looking for a something a little harder (and older, sorry punkx1000, maybe you could start a band around your town or something), but I'm recording this week and I'll send you some of my stuff. I'll e-mail you (Arvis) with more info too.

18. bloodred

bloodred Member

errr about my band we have no songs cos theres only 2 OF US!!!!

19. moomaa

moomaa Member

Hey adam thats real cool your lookin to go into music for a caree. i myself just started a band. Old style rock n roll. if you need to join a band i suggest lookin up aroung the canadien border. bands have been reacently sparking up there. i wonder if you could send me any MP3s? the only problem is i cant post an email. i com from a family of seriose singers and band people. my dad was a drummer. brother is a hevy meatle/rock singer and player. good luck.
    jacob.
    P.S. Evrybody writing on this forum please keep the conversation grown up, no matter what your age is. we already had one wack job post nonsense on here.

20. arvistabe

arvistabe Guest

hey adam! thanks for replyin dude! we are looking forward to hearing from you. you can get our email off of purevolume.com/arvis, or myspace.com/arvis! k later bro