1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serious Guitarist and/or Singer Looking For Band

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by AdamWho?, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Madraek

Madraek Member

@Keesler. Are you all still needing a singer? I would love to get an audition or something. I left you all a mail on myspace so yeah. Check it out if you get the chance.

2. guitar21

guitar21 Guest

Hey i see you are a vocalist. Well we already have a full band. We just started and this is all we want to do also. This is our lives completely. We are going for like a saosin, circa survive, mostly singing with some screaming here and their. We are kinda young especially me but don`t be ran off by that. I am 15 and the rest of the band is 17 going on 18. I play bass and guitar. Just bass for this band though. If you have any interest please just call me. [removed] . We just need a vocalist and we are set!

or you can add me and message me at [removed]

Thanks, Nate

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2006
  3. mrdrmyhrt

mrdrmyhrt Member

Adam, my band is looking for a vocalist but we are very far. California. If you are thinking about relocating to here at all check the link:
    [removed]

Last edited: Dec 30, 2006
  4. LetsBReal

LetsBReal Guest

My name is Tiara i'm a singer and i write songs my idols include my chemical romance the used murderdolls wednesday 13 underoath and way more i'm very serious about joining a serious group i'll give 100% to this band. Lets be real

5. bennage

bennage Member

Hey man,
    My name is Ben Spear. I am an verge of creating a new band in the Northern VA area. We want to create a sound that makes your heart beat faster. We want our records to make people feel like they drank 10 cups of coffee and we want our live show to make people feel like speed. We want to make contagious music that won't leave people's heads. We are very serious about this and we want it to go all the way. The linup is currently a drummer (me) and a guitarist. We need another guitarist, and/or a frontman. We want someone that will demand attention on stage and someone with more energy and dedication that can be put into words. We need someone that can shred when needed, but can also play a powerful rythym. There is a possibility of relocation also with intent on touring also. I would love to know if you would be interested in auditioning or are even ready for that level of commitment. Thanks. Contact me if you are interested

6. Sk0rn

Sk0rn Member

me to man i still sing send me a mp3 to [removed] or if ur lucky u can aim me im [removed]

7. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

more email addresses removed, NO emails or AIM or phone numbers etc etc on public forums...

8. habit420

habit420 Member

9. habit420

habit420 Member

DONT MIND THE INFO ABOUT A SINGER WE NEED BOTH we have been a band for 4 years and are located from rochester ny and due to things we have just got rid of our singer due to drug promblems so we are not interested in you if that is in your life still so oNLY SERIOUS PEOPLE.

music interest are
    chiodos
    takingbacksunday
    underaoth
    alexisonfire
    tool
    incubus
    funeralforafreind
    deftones

so if you are interested in this we are looking for a singer/songwriter/little screaming WOULD be good so please get back to us at [removed] cell # ask for adam WE DONT CARE WERE YOU ARE WE KNOW WE HAVE TO TRAVEL TO GET JUST THAT RIGHT PERSOn

Last edited: Jan 4, 2007
  10. canal_1

canal_1 Member

Mcr is my favorite band and i play drums ...i can play both records ... let me know if you want to jam sometime

11. habit420

habit420 Member

We are looking for a singer. Check out our myspace for our top influences we are looking to get this moving. We need someone who can write and sing. Someone with live experience and who wants to play shows. We are near Rochester, NY so if anyone lives in or around there or wants to move to us contact us so we can get something going.

Krama Tracing Skies check us out at www.myspace.com/karmatracingskies and yes my name is adam to i swear

12. habit420

habit420 Member

hi adam this is adam the guitarist from the band out of rochester.ny and are in need a a singer ASAP.we have it all all the music gear you could think of with big planes to go all the way with a thing we like to call a new sound. all OF YOUR INFLUENCES ARE THE SAME do you like chiodos.circa survive.scarykids scarying kids then get back to us after you check out our mysopace instrumentals that you are sure to love. but anyways its preity weird that your mane is adam too

adam{kts}

13. habit420

habit420 Member

i take it back never mind yo i just heard you

14. creaky

talking to yourself is a sign of madness

15. emoxbabe

emoxbabe Guest

hay adam my mane is paige i lv the bands u said espesh mcr i lv them. anyway id love to be in a band , i go t sleep wannin it its all i want. now befor i tell u me age ill tell u now i an young but if u take me on id work so hard i reli wud, im onli 14, but bein in a band is all i want, i can sing an play the gitar. i hope u will think about me. x x

16. piercemay

piercemay Member

Yo im a guitarist and i play with a drummer both 19 living in oklahoma haha long ways but if you ever come down we have been looking for a singer we have a bassist as well and we had another guitar and a singer but didnt like either one of them so if you are ever down here email me man we could use a singer/rhythm man

***removed***

and just so you know we are pretty serious we almost dropped out of college to pursue the dream but we dont have a singer anymore haha so if you are interested, this is what we want to do with the rest of our lives and just for info we listen to
    relient k, hawk nelson, mcr, taking back sunday, pierce the day, mayday parade, emery, etc etc so aight peace

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  17. creaky

No email addresses on the forums