1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serious help for fifa street plzzz

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by illtemper, Apr 2, 2005.

1. illtemper

illtemper Member

rite ive looked everywhere for help with fifa street and i heard this is the place to be so dont let me down folks

i brunt the game from a rented copy and is wrked but the only thing was that it took ages to load and the music jumped i read around and ppl sed i needed a patch

i created a iso file from my backup copy using iso buster. i then applied the patch made frm gnie for pal sytems. the only problem is the iso file which came up after the patch was done was on 2. somrthig gb and it sez it shud be around 4. something. now do i move this iso file with all the fifa street stuff wat i hav frm wen i used iso buster and delet the original image or do i just burn this iso file which 2. something gb? plz help as soon as possible if any wud like my email adress to talk in msn messenger as this easier plz do hesitiate to ask thankx in advance ppl look forward to hearing ur commentz

2. andyamh

andyamh Regular member

use dvd decrypter to make iso file then apply the patch then just burn it