1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Serious Help Needed. PSP and ISO

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by amdboss1, Jun 12, 2007.

1. amdboss1

amdboss1 Member

I just recently bought a new PSP from UK. It is version 2.81. I downloaded a couple of PSP ISOs, which i desperately want 2 play. Can you please answer my following queries:

1. Can play downloaded ISOs on version 2.81? Please expalin a detailed step by step guide.
    2. Can I downgrade my PSP to version 1.50? Can you explain the process.
    3. Can I upgrade my PSP to version 3.03 and then to 1.50? How can I do this?
    4. CAN ANYONE OF YOU HELP ME PLAY ISO USING DEVHOOK, FASTLOADER, UMDEMULATOR ON VERISON 2.81?

Guys I just bought my new PSP, and wanna have sum fun. Please need help urgently. Sorry for posting such question

2. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Your posting a lot of which you should of just searched on Google.

Anyway, you need to upgrade to 3.03 then downgrade to 1.50 with GTA LCS (Unpatched, version 2.00) then upgrade to a custom firmware, meaning you don't need Devhook,UMD Emulator, or Fastloader. You load it right off the PSP XMB.

3. cnj0_6

cnj0_6 Guest

I believe that upgrading to 3.03 was pretty easy i just did it to my 2nd psp now i just need to get the gta disc.. I keep looking on e bay!!dont know where else to look. I wish we could just share the game!!!lol I am looking into the custom firm ware thing and will reply when i find something out.. i know you gotta get to 1.5 but not sure where to get the custom firm ware. good luck you were like me when i first down loaded everything...putting it in every where trying to get it to play.. But look on google and youll find alot.

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

MidnightJ is right you need to try the search bar. If you decide to downgrade from 3.03 make sure you have the right GTA: LCS disc. The unpatched version has the 2.00 update on it. There are other ways to tell it by the box but I don't know any of them.

5. amdboss1

amdboss1 Member

Thanx guys I really appreciate your replies, wasnt really expecting them. God Bless you all.

I just gotta ask one more, thing. I am really new at this,

Were can I get the software to upgrade to 3.03 and the downgrade to 1.50?

What is GTA LCS? Where can I get it? (It is GTA Liberty City Stories) How can I downgrade using that.

How do I upgrade to a custom firmware?

And whats PSP XMB?

Sorry guys for such stupid questions. I m really new at this. So forgive me. Thanx in advance.

6. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

you can get what you need to upgrade/downgrade from the link in my sig.
    yes, gta;lcs is gta liberty city stories. its needed because theres an exploit or glitch in a save(or something like that) enabling the downgrade to work.
    and the xmb is the psp's main menu.

7. amdboss1

amdboss1 Member

Thanx guys i think i wont need any help for a quite a long time. I reall appreciate all this. Thanx.