1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SERIOUS HELP WANTED!!!

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by divxneil, Sep 13, 2004.

1. divxneil

divxneil Member

Hi. I need to backup my divx CDs (about 2000) into DVD-Rs, therefore I need a very good brand for this. I want the DVD-R to have a protective layer or something, so...
    I am between TDK and VERBATIM, but I would appreciate it if you suggested me some other brands. Please reply.
    Thanks

2. SCS+

SCS+ Guest

Try Piodata 8X very good disks ritek and fairly cheap

3. catfreak

catfreak Active member

If you were to poll everyone who has ever made an intelligent post in these forums about their most trusted brand of DVD-R, the overwhelming answer would be Ritek G04. There is probably other good media, but for the price, availability and track record ... Ritek is pretty damn hard to beat !! Buy 'em from NewEgg, Meritline, Shop4Tech or SuperMediaStore, etc .. wherever you can get the best price at any given time ... also, if those divx CDs mean that much to you, I'd make at least two copies of each ... maybe three you never can tell ...

4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim DataLifePlus (MCC code) are about as good as it gets :)

5. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

If you want a sure thing and cost is not a factor then taiyo yuden.