1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seriously

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by AlphaAce, Feb 25, 2007.

1. AlphaAce

AlphaAce Member

Ok

I've been playing my import game just fine until the game and ps2 froze and so I had to reset and use the magicswap 3.6 disks again.

This time when I do it I did it right the screen turned red and I'm about to play the game but
    wth?

It says "reading disc" then all of a sudden it goes to "Please insert a Playstation or Playstation 2 disk Format"

Can you guys help? I've been trying to get the game to work but nothing has worked so far.

2. beefjerky

beefjerky Member

You could try using different methods of booting your ps2 up such as resetting it and holding onto the reset button or putting it onto standby mode and pressing the eject button and pressing it again and see what happens?

3. AlphaAce

AlphaAce Member

nothing worked.

4. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

I'm assuming that what you meant by "playing your import game just fine until it froze" would mean that you've recently gotten this? From what I can see, you might not have properly covered all the PS2's sensors, in which case, the PS2 isn't willing to boot up your backed-up PS2 game. If you have been playing it for many days/weeks until now lately, when it froze altogether, then I don't have clue as to what it may be at the moment.

EDIT: Just wanted to add. Make sure all sensors are properly covered, including the one near the metal hinge as that's the most troublesome for most people.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  5. jin666

jin666 Regular member

Also, i highly recommend you change the thread title before a mod notices.

Jin666