1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Setting up FTP on PS2 through a HUB

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Ya_Boi, Dec 21, 2004.

1. Ya_Boi

Ya_Boi Member

I am followin the tutorial http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/1/122897

I have everything set up and the FTP server runs on my PS2 but I am unable to connect with FlashFXP. I am using 192.168.0.10 as the IP, 21 as the port, and passive is unchecked. What are yalls suggestions? I am really hopin to get the hdldump server installed to avoid having to physically move the ps2 drive into the pc everytime i wanna install a game. please help!

2. Ya_Boi

Ya_Boi Member

3. orvil01

orvil01 Guest

a hub or a router? make sure that the config.dat file is correct for what you are trying to do as well.

4. Ya_Boi

Ya_Boi Member

How could i make it more clear than what the title says... HUB. HUB...has ANYONE been able to get a hub to work. How can you retrieve the IP of your ps2? I dont have a router so i cant do it that way. I need help please!

5. rowdan

rowdan Member

well im no genious but i have ran my conection to the PS2 through a "d-link di-604"

if you edit your "config.dat" you can manually assign the IP you want the PS2 to use, (IE if you tell it to use an IP there should be no reason to NEED to fine out what it is since you told it to use one)

BTW try being a little less rude....