1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SH- D162C Kreon Flashed Drive Not Recognising 360 Games??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by bigal344, Apr 29, 2007.

1. bigal344

bigal344 Member

Can somebody help me please, i've bought a samsung SH-D162C DVD-Rom drive that has been re-flashed with Kreon 0.81 firmware with the intention of backing up my 360 games, i've installed it in the first bay on my pc (replacing my cd-rom drive) and set it as the master and my pioneer 111 as the slave.
    I've tried using Xbox backup creator, the START and CANCEL buttons remain greyed out and i have also tried using Schtrom v3.2 which informs me that NO XBOX DISC IS IN THE DRIVE.
    I have re-flashed the drive again just to be sure and tried another 360 game but with the same result, can anyone help me?????

2. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

well if u put a game into the sammy drive and go into my computer it should show that an xbox360 game has been loaded into the drive if not its not recognising it if it does show a disk is loaded then when u go into xbox backup creator make sure when u lcikc on the read tab that from the top left hand corner that ur sammy drive is chosen because if it is not chosen then the start button will remain grey because it will be on ur pioneer drive

3. bigal344

bigal344 Member

Well, i have no idea what i've done as i haven't changed anything but XBC is now working and i've successfully created 2 backups (ISO and DVD files).
    Schtrom however is still pretending that it doesn't recognise the 360 disc.
    So immy, thanks loads for your help here and on my other rather similar thread, whoops!!
    See it always helps swearing at your pc........

4. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

glad its working for ya mate well now u have the iso and the dvd file u do know that in xbox back up creator when u go to write choose the dvd file and then play away on ur xbox 360

5. bigal344

bigal344 Member

Indeed i do mate, but thanks for the heads up!!

6. sourD

sourD Regular member

Sounds like you are using a version of schtrom that is a few months old. The newest version switches between partitions and eliminated that error your getting on newer games.

7. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

that is right even with xbox backupcreator 2.3 doesnt do crackdown but2.4 does it without any problem i have just backed up my original copy of crackdown no probs