1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SH-D162D and NEC 3550A Fw. 1.y6

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by SL7Rips, Dec 19, 2007.

1. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

ok

I Have the SH-D162D Kreon drive Fw.1.0 and a NEC-3550A. and for some reason i never get a working backup after using XBC 2.7 or Schtrom v3 and burning.Verbatim at 2.4x and 4x with cloneCD or ImgBurn.. Any Help Would Be Wonderful

2. dxdcs

dxdcs Guest

I got the same thing, except mine is v.80 and it works fine, maybe try to go to v.80

3. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

The Exact same Setup?

4. dxdcs

dxdcs Guest

I have a different DVD burner, but that shouldnt matter, long as yours is able to burn DL DVDs it should be fine. I burn mine at 2x, one didnt work when I tried to go higher so just use the 2x, what speed r u burning urs? Are you setting the layer break in imgburn to 1913760? Do u have other programs running when u burn?

5. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

yep tried everything 1x,2x,2.4x Nothing Works

6. dxdcs

dxdcs Guest

Be more specific so other people can try to help you, what exactly does it do? Do you rip the game ok? Then you burn it and it doesn't work? What disks do you use? Look for a guy named Steimy to respond, him or Bhetrick seem to be the most helpful people on here. I know Steimy has the Samsung.

7. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

It Rips Ok, It Burns Ok But It Never Plays at all. I Am using Verbatim Dvd+r Dl Everything Goes ok Untill it get into the 360 and it says eather empty disc or please open tray.. i have iXtreme 1.4 But the backups i bought to test it befor i got the Kreon Drive Work Fine.

8. Midnite0

Midnite0 Guest

If you're a hacker, I would try to flash it to .80, heard a lot of problems with Kreon 1.0, bet that's why it's not working.

9. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

I'll Flash it back her in a little bit and let you know

10. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

ok I got it to work now i had to reflash the 1.0 firmware...It Also Works Lovely With Cheap Ritek Ridata DL Dvd's :)

11. Midnite0

Midnite0 Guest

of course the cheap ones will work, but it will mess up your laser over time

12. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

I Guess Thats Life I Guess...LOL.