1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shadow of Rome with Swapdisk v2 - how???!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Kreem, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Kreem

Kreem Member

Can someone possibly tell me HOW to get this game to boot with a swapdisk v2? So far I've made an image of the game using Nero, ran isobuster on the image, replaced the dummy.bin with a txt document named dummy.bin and then reburnt all the files in the exact order that they appeared in isobuster and it still won't work! I'm new to this and it's really bugging me - hellllp!!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

you may want to try and get the patch for that game instead, it will do all of the work for you.
    instructions i was given on PS2NFO.com:
    You need PPF-O-Matic 3.0 in the Site Utilities Page. Open that proggy up, path to your .iso and path to the .ppf patch and hit apply, then exit and burn. Simple
    the patch was by DVDRick, but i no longer have the link to his site, maybe someone else here can give it to you.

3. Kreem

Kreem Member

Thanks for replying, but i've tried the patch - still doesn't work. I did get errors when I ran isobuster on the iso though (probably why it doesn't work huh?!)

Has anyone using a v2 swapdisk got this to work?