1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shipping Time #2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Potenza, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Potenza

Potenza Member

Hello again, I had posted a few days back a similar thread because I've been waiting on a package from www.modchip.com since January 17th and as of today I still have no news. Someone told me they were located in switzerland or somewhere in europe and thus it may be why the shipping is taking so long to arrive to me in Montreal canada.. so I have hope of receiving my package.

As my bad luck streak goes on, I'm still waiting on a package shipped by another website on the same day.. Janyary 17th from the USA. I bought backups of original games I own (because I have no burner) at this webpage : www.consoleshack.com and I still did not receievd anything.

I emailed consoleshack about my concern and what I got was a reply ment for someone else that they sent to me in error. I know this because they sent me a 2nd email right after saying to disregard the reply the ysent me and that it was for someone else... So this means they DID read my email but still... I never got any sort of reply from them good or bad on MY case... talk about crapy customer service...

As anyone ever ordered from consoleshack? are they reliable? It sure seems they are not....

I keep on hoping to receive my orders from both web sites and I must say this is by far the WORST deals I ever encountered in many years of internet purchases...

I feel like i'm being scamed for using regular shipping(no tracking #) and not taking UPS shipment with a tracking number... If I don't get anything by mid-February I'll call in my credit card companies and put the payments on hold due to dispute. At least I have a backup to save my money...

Thanks for your help.
    Potenza

2. TodVader

TodVader Member

im in quebec too and it tool less than a weed to received my slimtool + SM3 discs.

but my slimtool is defect (part C needs tape to stay in place)

3. Potenza

Potenza Member

did you order it from www.mod-chip.com or www.modchip.com ?

and you used regular shipping ?

4. Potenza

Potenza Member

Wow I just magically received emails from both website customer support. (maybe they read the forums ?)

Modchip.com asks for me to re-contact in 3 business days if I do not receive their package so that they can start an "investigation".

Consoleshack says: Package must be held up at customs.

Not very helpful emails but I have no choice but to live with it for now. You can believe me when I say i'll never order without a tracking # again...

I'll keep the post running and post what their customer service do for me. If it can prevent future problems for any of you, I'll be happy.

Take care

5. squizzle

squizzle Active member

I live in the US. When I ordered my chip (forgot what site it was from) it only took about 3 days, but it also came from US. A guy I worked with ordered one like a week later from a different site, came from somewhere in Asia and took about 3 weeks to come in. So I guess it all depends on how far your merchandise has to travel.

As far as ordering burned games to be shipped to your house, maybe I'm just paranoid but it doesn't sound like a good idea to me.